Monday, April 14, 2008

Are you making Scrap or Products?

If you are in the business of making products, what are you doing to reduce the number of prototypes you throw away?

Can you afford to make and scrap prototypes?

If not have you looked into Digital prototyping? The idea of breaking or validating parts before you make them.

That is what this whole Digital prototyping craze is about. I can virtually break it, bend it, flex it, fit it and SHOW it before I cut the first piece of material.

If this interests you, take a look at Inventor.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4246282

If you have and don't think it is for you, take another look.

I really believe in Inventor and it's capacity to reduce my work, increase my productivity and reduce the amount of scrap I generate. Just like Autocad did decades ago, Inventor takes it too a new level. It is worth taking another look.

No comments: